The mission of the Family Violence Council is to actively work to eliminate family violence.
Working with our partners, we help coordinate a systemic response to Domestic Abuse, Sexual Assault and Child Abuse, including:
- Monitoring and evaluating partner programs across the region.
- Grant-writing, project management and funding coordination.
- Establishing guidelines for programs for offender treatment.
- Gathering and analyzing data and compiling reports on trends in the region.
- Developing and implementing training for professionals in education, nursing, human resources, mental health and child care.
Danger: If you do not want anyone to be able to tell that you visited this page, clear your browsing history! Click here to learn how.